Skip to main content

The latest :)

I am finally catching up on my posts! So sorry for the delay with the info and photos. Most of you have already seen some of the photos on facebook through my sisters. But that's ok, still wanted to share it on my blog. I want Chanette to be able to look back on this blog and have it as memories that her mommy kept for her :)

These two photos were taken last week! She is growing so fast now, already packing away her newborn clothing! :( She changes everyday and i am having such a wonderful time getting to know her !
I really feel so sorry for moms who have to work while their babies are with someone else, they miss out on so much...but not everyone's circumstances are the same. I am thankful to the Lord that i can be a stay-at-home mommy! :)

5 weeks! :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting a whole new journey :)

Of course the whole thing of not being able to sleep at night is true indeed...hahaha! But we can't complain, she is a very good baby, only wakes up for feedings every 3-4 hours and for nappy changing. She had bad cramps at 2 weeks and we took her to the pediatrician who gave us some meds and it's been much better since then.... But it is all a new journey indeed, challenging at times but fun and wonderful most of the time, so it's really worth it! :) The Sunday of her dedication :) 1 month old! :) Meeting her cousins!

Home from the hospital :)

Here are a few photos taken during the first few days back home. Taking in every detail of our little blessing and enjoying knowing that she is ours :)

What a blessing!

Our sweet little princess at 21 weeks and 2 days! :) I went for a scan on Wednesday and it was wonderful. She was looking at us most of the time and we could see the features of her face. I am so looking forward to meeting her, holding and loving her! :) All is well and the gynae is very happy with her progress. I feel her movements everyday now and the only way i can describe it is the feeling of popcorn being popped in my stomach haha! I love it!!! :) I feel great and not carrying so big, but from what i hear i will start growing bigger from now... The more i feel her move inside of me and see how much she's grown every month i go for my scan, i just realize again and again how wonderful God is, to let a little human grow inside of a woman, amazing!!! I will post a pic of my tummy again soon :) God bless you all until next time! Love Leana and Chanette  :) xxxxx