Skip to main content

Chanette's 18 months update

I took a few very special photos of Chanette on the day she turned 18 months (05-03-2015) It seems like yesterday that i held her for the first time. I cherish each and every day i get to spend with her and the special milestones that she reaches :) 






Liefste Chanette

Gelukkige 18 maande!!!

Ons dank die Here vir 'n sonstraal kind soos jy en dat Hy jou met soveel vertroue vir ons gegee het om groot te maak! Dankie vir al die spesiale oomblikke wat ons saam jou kan geniet en lekker saam jou te kan lag! Mag die Here jou seen en aanhou spaar vir ons. 

Met baie liefde
Daddy & Mamma <3



Chanette's cousin Luzelle was visiting my mom that day so we took them to enjoy a milkshake and some playtime to celebrate! :)



Luzelle is 2 and a half months younger than Chanette. They are so cute together! :)



My dearest Mom :) spending special "Ouma" time with Chanette




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting a whole new journey :)

Of course the whole thing of not being able to sleep at night is true indeed...hahaha! But we can't complain, she is a very good baby, only wakes up for feedings every 3-4 hours and for nappy changing. She had bad cramps at 2 weeks and we took her to the pediatrician who gave us some meds and it's been much better since then.... But it is all a new journey indeed, challenging at times but fun and wonderful most of the time, so it's really worth it! :) The Sunday of her dedication :) 1 month old! :) Meeting her cousins!

Home from the hospital :)

Here are a few photos taken during the first few days back home. Taking in every detail of our little blessing and enjoying knowing that she is ours :)

What a blessing!

Our sweet little princess at 21 weeks and 2 days! :) I went for a scan on Wednesday and it was wonderful. She was looking at us most of the time and we could see the features of her face. I am so looking forward to meeting her, holding and loving her! :) All is well and the gynae is very happy with her progress. I feel her movements everyday now and the only way i can describe it is the feeling of popcorn being popped in my stomach haha! I love it!!! :) I feel great and not carrying so big, but from what i hear i will start growing bigger from now... The more i feel her move inside of me and see how much she's grown every month i go for my scan, i just realize again and again how wonderful God is, to let a little human grow inside of a woman, amazing!!! I will post a pic of my tummy again soon :) God bless you all until next time! Love Leana and Chanette  :) xxxxx