Skip to main content

Time is not standing still... :)

Kiara Lodge

Where has the time gone! Can't believe it's been about 5 weeks since my last blog. And so much has happened since then. We had a wonderful time on holiday...it was so peaceful and simply breathtaking with the mountains around us. We just relaxed and loved every minute of it :) 




25 weeks

Little Chanette's cot arrived and i am so happy with it! We had to order it and waited a few weeks while they made it. My parents bought it as a gift :) 


All is going well with us both! Went for a scan on Tuesday and she is growing pretty fast now. She almost reached an extra 1kg since last month. She now weighs 1819g :) 
So cute and we got to see more of her little face this time, the nose, eyes and upper lip! Simply adorable haha! I am getting so excited now as time is getting closer for her arrival. I know it's still a few weeks to go, but i can't wait! So far her date of birth is the 5th of Sept.

My babyshower was on the 28th of June and was i spoiled!!! hehe! Got so many wonderful gifts...my sisters made the day super special! :) loved it!

Table seating

My spot ;)

Table decor

My mommy and i :)

My sisters and i :)
Two pregnant...one NOT hehe!

One happy girl at 28 weeks!

Claudine and i :) She can't wait for her cousin to arrive...

I got so many gifts, it was amazing! I did not buy anything before the babyshower, cause i wanted to be sure i did not buy anything unnecessary. This pic below are just the clothing.... 


Blankets, vests, toys, toiletries for baby, towels and loads more are not in the pic. Can you imagine how excited it made me to look through all of these cute outfits and know that i will be able to dress my little girl in them soon?! 

I am so blessed :)

Only thing that's getting uncomfortable these days is sleeping at night...and getting up so many countless times lol! Swollen feet, backpain and heartburn are the new symptoms, but i am coping! ;)

My hubby is helping me every step of the way, whether it's with backpain, swollen feet or just a hug when i need it, he's there! I could not have asked for a better husband. He brings me something to eat and drink every morning before i get up and makes sure i'm comfortable before he starts with his work for the day. He works from home now which is great! He does his own thing and i go on with my daily chores etc. but it's so nice to know he's still in the same house. He works very long hours...i'm so proud of him!

So i am almost 31 weeks now...will update on photos again as soon as i can. I am not on the computer much these days now that hubby is working from home, but i promise to make time to blog! 

God bless you all!








Comments

  1. Look at all those cute pink clothes! I am excited to start gathering clothes. I can borrow enough to clothe probably 5 little girls, so I should not buy anymore until I sort through what I can borrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby showers are so much fun and so exciting. With Elijah, I had three showers within one week! With Gabriel, I only had one shower, but that was fine. I received so many nice gifts. I can't believe you only have nine weeks to go! Wow! Time is certainly NOT standing still!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i just love all the girly stuff Leah :) can't wait to dress her up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so enjoyed my babyshower, they sure are a great help and fun hehe! :) wow, three of them, you were lucky Nettie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! what beautiful pictures. You look incredibly happy w/your man! :] nothing like it. little chanette looks like she got quite spoiled indeed...so exciting. love baby things! and your swelling, heartburn & being uncomfortable will be but a distant memory in a short time!! the old wives tale is heartburn means your baby will have hair!! in my case it was true!! :]]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Amanda :)oh i am very happy :))))) an i'm glad it shows! :D
    Can't wait for the heartburn to pass...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

24 weeks and counting! :)

22 weeks Wow, time seems to be flying like crazy now! I am 24 weeks today...this pic was taken at 22 weeks. I am loving every minute of it all...just battling a bit with backache and sore feet at night. But after a long hot bath i always seem to feel much better and of course a cup of hot chocolate made especially for me and little Chanette by my darling hubby to make us feel more relaxed! ;) It has come to a point now where her movements are so strong that i can lie down and see my tummy move...haha! So amazing! She and her daddy are enjoying each other's company with chats and him playing guitar at night...she moves around as if she knows, so sweet! I am so thankful for a wonderful man like him in my life, i could not have asked for a better husband! We are going on holiday for the first time since our honeymoon, leaving early Sunday morning and coming back next Friday. Can't wait to relax and just spend some quality time with him :) My next appointment is on t

More photos...

Ready for church! I just love dressing her up on a Sunday! Hehe! She does not like shoes or socks on her feet and gets very irritated when I throw a blanket over her while she is still awake...no way! She needs to be asleep and then I can put it over her. She already has a mind of her own. I can see her running around without shoes in the future...oh dear lol! Just want to heat her up!!! :) Mommy loves you so much my girly!

6 Months

Happy 6 Months to our darling  Chanette! :):) "Liefste Chanette, Ons kan nie glo die tyd het so bitter gou verby gegaan nie...voel soos gister wat ons jou vir die heel eerste keer vasgehou het! Ons liefde vir jou word net sterker elke dag en ons dank die Here dat Hy jou vir ons gegee het. Ons is baie baie lief vir jou Chanetti! Jy is Pappa en Mamma se klein Poppie! :)" Al ons liefde xxx Finally able to play in her playgym :) what fun! Sitting in her eating chair at "Ouma and Oupa's" house...(my in-laws) Oh and does she enjoy it...hehehe ;) Her shirt's writing is in Afrikaans, it means: "Daddy's little sweetheart" :) With her BabyGym instructor...Aunty Tracey :) This was taken at Chanette's graduation. I will post her graduation photos as soon as we have them.  Flowers from my love <3 "Every love story is beautiful, b