Skip to main content

Happy 2014!

Greetings to you all and a happy 2014 to you and your families!!!

It has been some time since my last blog. Unfortunately I have not been able to take the time to blog for the past 2 months...sorry about that ;) Being a mommy has kind of made my days shorter and more to do, as you all know :) but I would not trade it for anything!!!
All is well with us, we started the new year in Cape Town while we were on holiday there with my in-laws. We went down for a wedding where my father-in-law did the ceremony and made it all worth is to go for 2 weeks as it was quite a few hours' drive. We had a wonderful time with believers, family and friends :)
I have an aunt in Strand, Cape Town...Quintus, Chanette and I stayed with them for 3 nights. We stayed in Stellenbosch with my in-laws the week after the wedding and just relaxed and did some sight seeing and shopping :) what a beautiful place!

Here are cute photos I took of Chanette before we went on holiday.

She was still 3 months old in these photos. 
We love you so much our sweet little girly :)

Baked he a chocolate cake when we celebrated he 3 months "birthday"!



Visiting with my brother and sister-in-law :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting a whole new journey :)

Of course the whole thing of not being able to sleep at night is true indeed...hahaha! But we can't complain, she is a very good baby, only wakes up for feedings every 3-4 hours and for nappy changing. She had bad cramps at 2 weeks and we took her to the pediatrician who gave us some meds and it's been much better since then.... But it is all a new journey indeed, challenging at times but fun and wonderful most of the time, so it's really worth it! :) The Sunday of her dedication :) 1 month old! :) Meeting her cousins!

Home from the hospital :)

Here are a few photos taken during the first few days back home. Taking in every detail of our little blessing and enjoying knowing that she is ours :)

What a blessing!

Our sweet little princess at 21 weeks and 2 days! :) I went for a scan on Wednesday and it was wonderful. She was looking at us most of the time and we could see the features of her face. I am so looking forward to meeting her, holding and loving her! :) All is well and the gynae is very happy with her progress. I feel her movements everyday now and the only way i can describe it is the feeling of popcorn being popped in my stomach haha! I love it!!! :) I feel great and not carrying so big, but from what i hear i will start growing bigger from now... The more i feel her move inside of me and see how much she's grown every month i go for my scan, i just realize again and again how wonderful God is, to let a little human grow inside of a woman, amazing!!! I will post a pic of my tummy again soon :) God bless you all until next time! Love Leana and Chanette  :) xxxxx